Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hot Day at Col Beatty Park

Tina's Pastel in Progress

Unfortunately, I (Debbie) still have painters at my house and could not stay to paint at Col. Frances Beatty Park. But I did stop by to check on the artists and saw Kim and Tina. It was muggy and hot but they brought their easels and went to work making something beautiful. Proud of 'em!

Someone requested Freedom Park for next time so that will be our next location, Tuesday, 7/24 in the morning. Some like to come earlier or even later than my time, which is 9:30. We're a flexible group. We usually have lunch together someplace nearby. All artists are welcome and there is no charge or requirements to join us. For more information email me, Debbie Yacenda, at dyacenda@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment